Henderson County 75 Hopkinsville 73

Guest W ky b ball

Mr. Silo11, with all due respect if you watched the end of that game and did not think hopkinsville got away with lots of fouls then you must be blind in one eye and can't see our of the other. If you do not think that hopkinsville gets away with murder on their home court then all I can figure you don't know what goes on in western ky high school basketball.

Are you serious that you after watching the end again did not see numerous missed calls against hopkinsville? If not then I'm willing to guess that you are a referee probably from the 2ND region. Hc shot 24 to hop 37 free throws and you honestly think hop is not as agressive as hc? Talk about LOL 😁

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is easy to call say the refs weren't calling fouls when things are not going your team's way. Hoptown fans can say the same thing when Henderson went on their run, there were many no calls when their fans obviously thought their should have been. I personally saw good and bad no calls for both sides. At the end, was Hopkinsville aggressive...very. Was Henderson out of control due to that aggressiveness...yes. Being aggressive doesn't mean you are fouling.

The free throws are easily explained because most of Henderson's fouls came when Hoptown was shooting. Most of Hopkinsville's fouls came in the open court when players were not shooting. Hence the big difference in FT and not in overall fouls called on both teams.

You can see Henderson Co vs Taylor Co. on January 31st at Fairdale High School in the King of the Bluegrass Showcase.

FRIDAY, JANUARY 3Oth

5:00 - Fern Creek vs Knox Central

6:30 - Fairdale vs Newport

8:00 - Pleasure Ridge Park vs Covington Catholic

SATURDAY, JANUARY 31ST

12:00 - Fairdale vs Jeffersonville

1:30 - Bullitt East vs Shelby Co.

3:00 - Taylor Co. vs Henderson Co.

4:30 - Manual vs Lexington Dunbar