How far does Duke drop in the polls?

JDEaston

With two top 5 teams losing this week, along with UK struggling, how far do you think one of the last three unbeatens drop in the polls?

I think they will only drop to 3rd, behind Virginia at #2. Wisconsin will stay at #4 due to their loss at home to Duke. An overrated Gonzaga team will likely finish out the top 5.

What do you think?

I really thought they had a legit shot at at least getting a lot of #1 votes and possibly being 1 this week before today's game, so I would think they will only drop to 3. I hate to say that as PP92 knows I am nt a fan of his team lol, but I can't see them being 4, no way #4 team should leap frog them.

Now the real question is this. When UK finally loses a game, how much you want to bet they drop more spots than Duke does after their 1st loss? I say with the national media and how the coaches have voted in years past that it is almost a garuntee that UK will drop more spots.

Now the real question is this. When UK finally loses a game, how much you want to bet they drop more spots than Duke does after their 1st loss? I say with the national media and how the coaches have voted in years past that it is almost a garuntee that UK will drop more spots.

Depends on who they lose to, where they lose to them at and how they lose to them. Unless UK loses at home by 20 to whoever is last in the SEC I don't think they'll drop much.