Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How far does Duke drop in the polls?

Featured Replies

With two top 5 teams losing this week, along with UK struggling, how far do you think one of the last three unbeatens drop in the polls?

 

I think they will only drop to 3rd, behind Virginia at #2. Wisconsin will stay at #4 due to their loss at home to Duke. An overrated Gonzaga team will likely finish out the top 5.

 

What do you think?

To 5th at the worst, maybe not that low.

4th

I say 4th or 5th at worst. With that said, it is Duke and they are the media darlings so dropping to 3rd would be par for the course.

Swap with UVA and go to 3?

 

I would have a tough time putting them behind Wisconsin.

The 3 top teams would have to lose 2 straight to drop out of the top 5 at this point. NC State was at #47 in the RPI at game time. Losing on the road in conference to NC state is not a bad loss.

No lower than 4th but I could see 5th if Matt Jones has a vote.

Looking at it a little closer I think Duke will be #3

No lower than 4th but I could see 5th if Matt Jones has a vote.

 

I don't think he does, so they are safe.

 

When Jones slams Duke is a that Dukie on Dukie crime?

I really thought they had a legit shot at at least getting a lot of #1 votes and possibly being 1 this week before today's game, so I would think they will only drop to 3. I hate to say that as PP92 knows I am nt a fan of his team lol, but I can't see them being 4, no way #4 team should leap frog them.

Now the real question is this. When UK finally loses a game, how much you want to bet they drop more spots than Duke does after their 1st loss? I say with the national media and how the coaches have voted in years past that it is almost a garuntee that UK will drop more spots.

I don't think he does, so they are safe.

 

When Jones slams Duke is a that Dukie on Dukie crime?

 

No. He's not a real Dukie. He just attended law school there. :lol2:

Now the real question is this. When UK finally loses a game, how much you want to bet they drop more spots than Duke does after their 1st loss? I say with the national media and how the coaches have voted in years past that it is almost a garuntee that UK will drop more spots.

 

Depends on who they lose to, where they lose to them at and how they lose to them. Unless UK loses at home by 20 to whoever is last in the SEC I don't think they'll drop much.

I'd be fine with Duke dropping to #5. Any lower than that and I'm raising an eyebrow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.