10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• George Rogers Clark
    • Harrison County

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clark County is playing well and Harrison County as we all know is grossly overrated.:thumb:

Clark County 64

Harrison County 49

Trying to get a loss for Clark County?

Harrison County has the home court and DJ Jenkins.

Clark County is the underdog in this game.

Is Jenkins playing? If so I take HC by 10. If not I'll take GRC by 10. Jenkins is the wildcard, with him I think Harrison can beat just about anyone in the 10th. Without him then mediocre overrated or just about any other word similar to that anyone could use could sum up HC at this point.

Is Jenkins playing? If so I take HC by 10. If not I'll take GRC by 10. Jenkins is the wildcard, with him I think Harrison can beat just about anyone in the 10th. Without him then mediocre overrated or just about any other word similar to that anyone could use could sum up HC at this point.

We won't lose by 10 to Harrison with, or without, Jenkins.

Goes Jenkins really create a 20 point swing,,just asking..

These teams played twice last year.

The regular season contest at Clark County was the one where Harrison County held Clark County to only 3 points in both the 2nd and 4th quarters! The final score was 50-37 in favor of Harrison County.

The 10th Region quarterfinal had Clark County up by 7 with 3 minutes remaining before losing to Harrison County 53-50.

In both games, Jenkins had 20 points.

Clark County is playing well and Harrison County as we all know is grossly overrated.:thumb:

Clark County 64

Harrison County 49

Would probably consider them under-performing versus overrated. Time to get them back to basketball. Without Jenkins, Thompson was spending far too much time outside. With Jenkins he will be able to go low where he belongs with his brute strength and size. Jenkins return will make their upside unlimited. Up to coaching to get them to perform to their capabilities. The season now begins!