Agent Carter on ABC

I thought it was OK but I'm hopeful it will be very good. I was a little put off by the regression from what I saw in her film portrayal as a strong character and that was accepted by her peers to now where it's "Oh, she's just a dumb woman." Maybe that's accurate to the time, but I wasn't necessarily looking for a multiple episode arc where it was going to take people a long time to accept her.

That said, it started much more strongly than Agents of SHIELD did, so that's a huge plus.

• 1 month later...
Wow the last episode was awesome.

Can't believe not one other is watching this.

I was wavering some on it, but the last two episodes have me hooked. With the chief's admonition to Peggy before he made the leap, it seems like her issues of getting respect are in the rearview mirror. I look for us to see a lot more of kick-butt Peggy in the future.

We are talking about the 1940s here.

I basically explained what my issue was with it in my first post in the thread. I agree that it is most likely time accurate but I guess I hoped they'd move on from it a little faster than they did. Once they finally put it mostly behind them, things improved. Basically as soon as they hit the Black Widow arc things kicked into gear finally.

Anybody know where I can watch the last 10 minutes of Tuesday's episode? My DVR locked up during recording and I missed the ending when I watched the episode. Time Warner Cable is not one of the providers that is on the ABC online list. The episode is currently not available on TWC On Demand until next week. After reading a synopsis, I saw that there was a lot of action that I missed. I know that I can watch it in a week either online or On Demand, but I'm impatient.