Agent Carter on ABC

Check the station website.

I thought that might be an excellent idea. However, I checked WCPO 9 in Cincinnati and did not find any links to ABC programming. Do you know of an local ABC station affiliate that might carry broadcasting links (that don't go back to the ABC website)?

I thought that might be an excellent idea. However, I checked WCPO 9 in Cincinnati and did not find any links to ABC programming. Do you know of an local ABC station affiliate that might carry broadcasting links (that don't go back to the ABC website)?

The only thing you can watch on local affiliate websites are the news segments and anything else they produced. All other programming goes through the network.

I appreciate that. That website gave me several choices for watching the last episode but all were either subscription or pay to view. I am not interested in paying to just watch the last 10 minutes. However, in one of the free two minute clips, I did see part of that last 10 minutes (which made the click worth it). I'll watch the rest next week when it becomes available for free. Thanks!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...