Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Utah Teacher Arrested Again For Sex With A Minor While Out On Bail For The Same Crime

Featured Replies

She's not bad to look at. The glasses actually tripled her IQ to 60.

Drink a 6-pack and post again.

 

She's not ugly.

 

But she ain't THAT hot.

She's not ugly.

 

But she ain't THAT hot.

 

This. I say she's about a 6.5 or a 7.

This. I say she's about a 6.5 or a 7.

 

Looks like she "performs" like a 9. She just has that look.

She's not ugly.

 

But she ain't THAT hot.

 

I'd date her now.

I'd date her now.

 

I wouldn't judge you for it. :lol2:

I didn't read the article. Was she busted with the same kid she got busted with the 1st time? Like Mary Jo Letourneau?

This. I say she's about a 6.5 or a 7.

Wow, I'd love to see your 10

 

 

 

 

Did that come out right?

I didn't read the article. Was she busted with the same kid she got busted with the 1st time? Like Mary Jo Letourneau?

3 different "victims"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.