Madison Central at Holmes (1/9) Predictions

Who wins?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

6 or 37?

Say what?

Madison Central has been up and down this season, and a bit hard to figure. Holmes seems to be clicking pretty good right now, and with a prime time Friday night game at home, I see them not letting this one get by them.

I feel it'll be a nice competitive game with the Dawgs jumping out early with first blood, and MC adjusting to keep it close by halftime, then the Dawgs again putting the dagger to them late in the game to come away with a 12 point victory.

6 or 37?

Say what?

Madison Central has been up and down this season, and a bit hard to figure. Holmes seems to be clicking pretty good right now, and with a prime time Friday night game at home, I see them not letting this one get by them.

I feel it'll be a nice competitive game with the Dawgs jumping out early with first blood, and MC adjusting to keep it close by halftime, then the Dawgs again putting the dagger to them late in the game to come away with a 12 point victory.

36 or 37..my bad. Phone does what it wants

I expect this will be a repeat of last year's barn-burner, in which a last-second shot won it for MC. Not predicting a MC win-- just think this one's going to be decided in the last minute. Another factor is that Holmes hasn't played all that great at home this season. Should be a highly entertaining contest, which is why I'm going to try to make it -- if I can get my car to start.

Look for a close game, but picking the Dogs to pull out a close one if they can keep the outside shot going, with Bolden and Mclendon both playing well the dogs are a tuff out, Twotoplace if you get the car started , come on down to the scores table and say hey.

I expect this will be a repeat of last year's barn-burner, in which a last-second shot won it for MC. Not predicting a MC win-- just think this one's going to be decided in the last minute. Another factor is that Holmes hasn't played all that great at home this season. Should be a highly entertaining contest, which is why I'm going to try to make it-- if I can get my car to start.

I might be heading to this as well, you're on my list of BGP'ers I'd like to meet. (Since we have engaging conversations in the Political Forum...:lol2:)

If I do make over, I'll definitely say hi to allsport.

Look for a close game, but picking the Dogs to pull out a close one if they can keep the outside shot going, with Bolden and Mclendon both playing well the dogs are a tuff out, Twotoplace if you get the car started , come on down to the scores table and say hey.

I might be heading to this as well, you're on my list of BGP'ers I'd like to meet. (Since we have engaging conversations in the Political Forum...:lol2:)

Don't forget about Walter :lol2:

You all know where I'll be during the game and at halftime.

You better be getting rested up for the trip to Indiana on Saturday.....LOL