Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knott Central 78 Spring Valley (SC) 46

Featured Replies

Spring Valley has 5-Star guard PJ Dozier.

Camron Justice was the best player on the floor.

Knott is proving to be a team to be reckoned with.

If I heard correctly,, Cam had 107 pts which is good for 8th place for the 4 game record?

7th place , Evan Hall 5th place in rebounding with 52 in 4 games.

And the record is 137 overall in which Luke Kennard has a chance to break in 3 games later tonight. Been some great players play there. Vince Carter,, Kobe Bryant,, Rasheed Wallace.

I saw every team play atleast once and I think Knott was the 3rd best team in the tourney. They were a mental mistake away from possibly playing in the semifinals. Great showing for KCC and Eastern Kentucky.

 

I was highly impressed with Bishop Gorman. They where 30 points better than any team in the tourney. They have more 7 footers than most college teams.

Tuesday's game was the worst I have seen them play in four years. After B.B.'s accident they seemed totally lost, nervous, and unable to focus. Raymond did a great job but I don't think there was anything anyone could do. After another 24 hours had passed they had time to gather their emotions. Praying for a quick recovery for the coach.

So, is this tournament over now? Where did Knott Central finish? How is their coach?

What happened to BB?

 

Some kind of bizarre accident where he was hit by a go cart.

Knott finished 3-1 in 5th place.

I agree that outside of Bishop Gorman they could play with anyone else in the tournament.

Their loss was unfortunate on a huge mental mistake.

Anyone going to give updates?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.