NJ Officer On Staff Of 125 Involved In 47/137 Incidents Involving Use Of Force

JokersWild24

Then start them. I can give you a link to report them to their Bar Association if needed.

Not going to apologize for taking my profession seriously and saying that I wouldn't take up for attorneys who are clearly in the wrong. If I have, then please, by all means, point out an example where I have and I'll gladly congratulate you and bow out of these threads.

Nah I don't live in the same world you do where I need to bash one profession over and over for what ever thrill you get out of it. Keep doing what your doing, it seems to give purpose to your BGP life. I'll just try to ignore you more going forward.

Happy New Year! I'll see you on the other threads.

Nah I don't live in the same world you do where I need to bash one profession over and over for what ever thrill you get out of it. Keep doing what your doing, it seems to give purpose to your BGP life. I'll just try to ignore you more going forward.

Happy New Year! I'll see you on the other threads.

Awww... Thanks. I appreciate it.

Then start them. I can give you a link to report them to their Bar Association if needed.

Not going to apologize for taking my profession seriously and saying that I wouldn't take up for attorneys who are clearly in the wrong. If I have, then please, by all means, point out an example where I have and I'll gladly congratulate you and bow out of these threads.

I agree with you. I hate to see "bad teacher" threads, not because I want them to be swept aside but because I hate that the individuals that commit the acts sully my profession. All in all, I bet that there have been more "bad teacher" threads on BGP than any other profession.

I agree with you. I hate to see "bad teacher" threads, not because I want them to be swept aside but because I hate that the individuals that commit the acts sully my profession. All in all, I bet that there have been more "bad teacher" threads on BGP than any other profession.

There you go using reason and not turning a deaf ear to someone's criticizing someone else who obviously appears in the wrong and taking it as a personal attack because you share the same occupation though.

The difference is most teachers aren't assumed to be child molesters because a few are accused of such.

No one that supports police supports a bad police officer who does something criminal. Bad police officers are out there. That will never change. Just like there will always be bad teachers, bad plumbers, bad basketball players...etc. However condemning the entire profession based on the bad ones is what most of us don't agree with. You can say it doesn't happen...but you are wrong if you do.

There you go using reason and not turning a deaf ear to someone's criticizing someone else who obviously appears in the wrong and taking it as a personal attack because you share the same occupation though.

The LAPD appeared to be wrong in the Danielle Watts case, didn't they?

I think the problem some people have with your posts is that it appears you automatically assume guilt when it comes to the police.

The difference is most teachers aren't assumed to be child molesters because a few are accused of such.

No one that supports police supports a bad police officer who does something criminal. Bad police officers are out there. That will never change. Just like there will always be bad teachers, bad plumbers, bad basketball players...etc. However condemning the entire profession based on the bad ones is what most of us don't agree with. You can say it doesn't happen...but you are wrong if you do.

There are people that ascribe all of the negative acts of any teacher to all teachers, just like there are those that do the same for cops. It's not fair to either profession, nor to the overwhelming percentage of the members of the profession that exemplify all of the best qualities.

I just came across this lady's blog and, while not directly related to this thread, did think it contained some good stuff:

"If I’m not part of the story or part of the solution to the problem at hand then I don’t want to talk about it. Gossip damages relationships. It shatters trust. It causes us to harbor resentment. It only allows for one side of the story. It makes us turn into narcissist, thinking that every time certain people are together they must be talking about us. Also, I’ve found it to be true that if someone will gossip to you, they will gossip about you. We have to have friends that we can share our frustrations with and get advice from about relationships in our life, but the line needs to be drawn when the story is not mine. If the story isn’t mine then I shouldn’t be telling it."

-- Amanda Waggener

The LAPD appeared to be wrong in the Danielle Watts case, didn't they?

I think the problem some people have with your posts is that it appears you automatically assume guilt when it comes to the police.

I think there's a difference when someone who is also implicated in the conspiracy peads guilty and retires in lieu of being fired. Kind of makes the guy who uses 1/3 of the organization's force lose the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not condemning the entire profession when I pose the question of how the system doesn't catch this sooner, sorry if it came off that way.