Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big East Marathon on New Year's Eve

Featured Replies

....

 

I realize I'm more aware of than many posters on here due to fandom, but I LOVE this new (2nd year) tradition of a the quintuple header on New Year's Eve on FS1 involving all 10 Big East teams. Love it!! Some great games tomorrow, namely Butler at Villanova and, of course, the nightcap of Georgetown at Xavier at 10:00 PM.

 

Anyone besides me going to tune into some / many of the games tomorrow? I think it is an awesome idea and I hope they stick with it.

TV ratings will show tens upon tens of Americans will join you to take in the action... :D

  • Author
TV ratings will show tens upon tens of Americans will join you to take in the action... :D

 

Is that you new go-to when bashing what you don't like? Guess what, I don't care what the TV ratings are. Lot of big markets involved, but if it doesn't work out for FS1, I'm sure they'll be forced to go a different direction.

 

I'm a fan, I want to watch good hoops, I'll let other people worry about the ratings. FS1 will make their money from their TV cable / satellite fees, so I'm sure they'll survive.

 

Gametime posts about the Big East = sun rising in the East.

Too easy with you on this topic... :walk:

I'll make a day out of it, and try to watch most of the action tomorrow.

 

It was a great non-conference run the Big East had, let's see how many of these teams can keep it up in conference play.

The Big East is still around? I thought they did away with that? :banana: :jump:

I'm sure I'll catch a few games and watch most of X/GTown. Guessing Nova takes Butler to the woodshed...

  • Author
I'm sure I'll catch a few games and watch most of X/GTown. Guessing Nova takes Butler to the woodshed...

 

Agree with you on Nova. Butler is the one team I expect to self-correct in league play.

 

Congrats on the big road win for the Bearcats today.

Being someone who wants the Big East to succeed, who would you want to win this game between St. John's and Seton Hall?

I thought Seton Hall was going to fold in the last 5 minutes. Nice job by them to hang on.

  • Author
I thought Seton Hall was going to fold in the last 5 minutes. Nice job by them to hang on.

 

Whomever is coaching against Steve Lavin has the advantage down the stretch. Even Kevin Willard. That said, Whitehead is terrific for the Hall. Of course, The Johnnies have 3 really good players, but not much depth, and, as mentioned, are ridiculously poorly coached.

Whomever is coaching against Steve Lavin has the advantage down the stretch. Even Kevin Willard. That said, Whitehead is terrific for the Hall. Of course, The Johnnies have 3 really good players, but not much depth, and, as mentioned, are ridiculously poorly coached.

 

Always a good day when Fred Flintstone and crew lose...

.....

 

Tough Big East debut for Wojo losing at DePaul after leading at the half. That one stings.

 

Wojo is going to have a solid team before the year is out.

Nice win for X last night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.