WWE House Show Cincinnati Ohio on 12-27-14

I thought we were getting tickets for Christmas, but it didn't pan out.

What was the Main Event?

Dean Ambrose (from Cincy, Norwood High School) vs. Bray Wyatt.

I think the good guys won every match or nearly every match. Of course Ambrose won. The match looked pretty similar to something I saw on TV within the last two weeks but I didn't care, it was a fine match and Ambrose spent several minutes greeting "everyone" in the arena after the match. Ambrose really brings it when he comes to Cincy, this is two times straight that he went way above and beyond with the fans.

Also, they hid Wyatt under the ring before the start of the first match (Justin Gabriel sp? vs. Sincara). Sincara won but after the match Wyatt assaulted both of them and did a short promo. It was a good way to build heat for the main event. Not Raw quality stuff, but solid and did the job.

Bray Wyatt has my favorite entrance music of all the WWE stars right now.

I wish we could have gone.

Even being a bad guy the crowd responded well to his entrance just like on TV. And Bray is a little taller in person than he looks on TV. I am sure it is relative but some of the other wrestlers looked a little different in person too.

Hulk was fine, but like Wyatt and Ambrose, his promo, then Rusev, then Roman was all pretty much a repeat of a TV skit the last week or so. But still good stuff.

I agree the acoustics were a little hit and miss. I didn't notice that when they taped Smackdown in June but had trouble hearing a couple of times Saturday night. I am thinking it was more the WWE than the arena but I don't have enough info to be sure.

My youngest has gotten into it and we went back in the fall for a Smackdown taping. It was the first one I had been to since the Great American Bash in Riverfront.

I thought about going but since it was a house show, I didn't figure many stars would be there.

TAC if you have some WWE hookups in the future, i am able and willing.

My youngest has gotten into it and we went back in the fall for a Smackdown taping. It was the first one I had been to since the Great American Bash in Riverfront.

I thought about going but since it was a house show, I didn't figure many stars would be there.

TAC if you have some WWE hookups in the future, i am able and willing.

The secret is out. Already having people standing in line for them. My connection just started for them and have not developed the relationship just yet. Only got 4 to this past show. Used to get all I wanted. I really hate FNG's.

Weird. I've never heard of either wrestler in the main event

They have been near the top of the heap for all of 2014.

Plus with Ambrose being a Cincy guy he was perfect for the main event and he was also the main event for the Smackdown show in June but his last match was a non-TV match.