Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyle Orton Retires

Featured Replies

Just announced...

 

Not really huge NFL news or anything but news nonetheless

A bit surprised.

 

He's still a solid QB. Had a QB rating around 88 in the 12 games he started. I would think there would be several teams that would want to have him as a back up. He can still win games.

  • Author

Maybe the Bears are about to hire him as head coach? lol

Orton is not that old of a guy so I am surprised he is hanging it up so soon.

Orton is not that old of a guy so I am surprised he is hanging it up so soon.

 

I, too, am surprised he is retiring at age 32. But when you think about it, what a lucky guy.

 

Here is what Kyle Orton said......."I just have been going at it for 10 years and it's just a family decision and I've decided to get home and be a dad and call it a day," Orton said in a statement.

 

What he fails to mention for obvious reasons is that he has his health and about 10-20 million in the bank. Who wouldn't retire under those circumstances?

 

Good for Kyle Orton. Those Purdue graduates are smart people. :)

Good for Kyle Orton. Those Purdue graduates are smart people. :)

 

A member of Pi Kappa Alpha at Purdue as well.

 

Guess the Bills will be in the draft for a QB too now. Or do they take Hoyer?

Heard that he was giving up $5.5 million to be a backup next year? Must be nice. Have to give him credit for walking away from that. Why they were assuming he would not start again next year I have no idea as I missed much of the conversation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.