Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christmas Lights

Featured Replies

Here is a video of one of our light shows. Go easy on me, I'm still new to this dancing light stuff.

 

 

 

 

The rest are on my youtube channel. TheNamecips

Good job. That's a nice touch. :thumb:

I think you did an awesome job! Great work, NamecipS! That had to take a lot of time and effort. :thumb:

NICE

Very good job...I have a ton of questions. I'll PM you after Christmas.

 

I did something similar on a smaller scale a few years ago...but this is much cooler.

I can't even get motivated enough to put lights around our front door. :lol2:

Pretty impressive!

  • Author

Thanks everyone. It's more planning than actual work. Still trying to figure out how to incorporate the roof. I'm a little to old and big to be climbing around on the roof.

 

Next year should have much better sequencing and dancing.

Impressive!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.