Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNLV 71 Arizona 67

Featured Replies

Just posted this in the upset thread

Never expected this turnout; definitely a huge win for the Rebels. There's definitely been a fair share of upsets so far.

I started watching this, but then the ladies of my house took over the TV & I was too lazy to go downstairs.

 

From what little I saw, that place was rowdy & ready for Arizona.

It's Kentucky's fault.. They are obviously bad for basketball.

Hollis-jefferson only scores 3 for zona key to the game in my opinion

I find it hard to be overly impressed by Arizona. I think Duke and Wisconsin are both clearly better.

I have a feeling Zona will finish the season with 5-6 losses. They have looked unimpressive all season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.