Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Worst Gun Control Ad...ever?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Even at that, it's a BB Gun :no:

 

Why is his mom keeping a BB Gun in her Lingerie drawer?

 

I'd keep it in my Sock drawer!

I don't feel safe with a gun tucked in a drawer in my parent's room, so I think I'll stuff it in my backpack and just tote it to school with me.

Sooooooooooo, I'd prefer to be expelled for bringing a gun onto the school campus. Boom, summer break starts early!

I wonder if the mom feels safe with her teenage or near teenage son rifling through her lingerie drawer. :wideyed:

 

Seriously though, really stupid ad.

Glad the people who made this ad are on the other team!

I did like the part where the teacher crapped her pants.

You can't fix stupid!

Glad the people who made this ad are on the other team!
:lol2: Almost spit my drink out on that one!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.