Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adam Jones = Lamar Parrish

Featured Replies

Older Bengals fans will remember #20 Leapin Lamar Parrish from the 70s.

 

Adam Jones is the closest all-around returner the Bengals have had since Parrish.

 

Am I wrong?

Loved Lamar Parrish. Bengals had quite a run of drafting players from the small/unknown colleges early in their history. Loved Ken Riley who had to be drafted around the same time as Parrish. Anderson,Essex Johnson, Boobie Clark.

I'd have to look up stats on return guys....maybe Mike Martin?

Older Bengals fans should especially recall "Lemar" Parrish. :D He was pretty good.

Loved Lamar Parrish. Bengals had quite a run of drafting players from the small/unknown colleges early in their history. Loved Ken Riley who had to be drafted around the same time as Parrish. Anderson,Essex Johnson, Boobie Clark.

I'd have to look up stats on return guys....maybe Mike Martin?

 

Good get. Martin was a good return guy as well. IMO may have been the best of three we are discussing.

 

But, Stanford Jennings has the best special team return in Bengals lore.

  • Author
Older Bengals fans should especially recall "Lemar" Parrish. :D He was pretty good.

 

Too lazy to check proper spelling.

Older Bengals fans will remember #20 Leapin Lamar Parrish from the 70s.

 

Adam Jones is the closest all-around returner the Bengals have had since Parrish.

 

Am I wrong?

You are right on the money. Lamar was so exciting to watch, and it's funny you said that because during the game VOR and I mentioned how much fun it is watching Pacman because like PArrish, he could turn nothing into a huge return anytime. My dad would always say he wouldn't leave the room f Lamar was back to return a kick because of the ability to take it to the house anytime.

........

 

The best Bengal returner I can recall was the kid from the "U" that had about 14 DUI's. He was crazy good...then he was gone.

  • Author
........ The best Bengal returner I can recall was the kid from the "U" that had about 14 DUI's. He was crazy good...then he was gone.

 

Who?

  • Author
Mack?
Tremain?

 

2 career TD returns.

Tremain?

 

2 career TD returns.

 

Only one I could think of that went to the U. and was a return guy and got in trouble.

  • Author
Only one I could think of that went to the U. and was a return guy and got in trouble.

 

I am sure that is who MTGL was referring to. O forgot about him.

Peter Warrick sp?

Tremain?

 

2 career TD returns.

 

In a very short career. I remember thinking every time he touched the ball something was going to happen. Shame he couldn't get it together. That is who I was thinking of.

Tremain?

 

2 career TD returns.

 

Did make it to the ProBowl.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.