Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland Scrimmage results

Featured Replies

White team won 35-21. Pretty nasty weather out there with a mixture of hail and snow made the game appear to be like a November playoff game. I know they video taped this does anyone have stats?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mahan looked good out there throwing it. He threw for around 5 touchdowns I would say. It was a fun game to watch.

Nice to see the new kid Tremmell take his only carry 65 yards untouched for a TD!

Mahan looked good out there throwing it. He threw for around 5 touchdowns I would say. It was a fun game to watch.

Five touchdowns sounds good but, he played for both teams. Maroon team played terrible. Most railbirds felt they were a two touchdown lock before the game. I guess we felt size would win out.

Very bad pass defence by maroon.

  • Author
Five touchdowns sounds good but, he played for both teams. Maroon team played terrible. Most railbirds felt they were a two touchdown lock before the game. I guess we felt size would win out.

Very bad pass defence by maroon.

Railbirds??:confused:

Railbirds??:confused:

A term that I use to describe persons like myself that wish they could but know they can't.

A term that I use to describe persons like myself that wish they could but know they can't.

 

I thank we do a good job holding the rail down T cat.:p :p :lol:

  • Author

I think Ashland's passing game looked rather sharp considering they have a new qb at 2 of their WR's weren't playing. I realize we will probably rely on the run game more this year but the passing game wasn't too bad after only a week's practice.

But Darrel was also throwing against 2nd and 3rd team DB's.

I think Ashland's passing game looked rather sharp considering they have a new qb at 2 of their WR's weren't playing. I realize we will probably rely on the run game more this year but the passing game wasn't too bad after only a week's practice.

 

 

 

I agree but I'm not so sure that they will rely on the run game any more than last year.

But Darrel was also throwing against 2nd and 3rd team DB's.

 

 

Yes, he was throwing against them but some of his throws were passes that required som precision in throwing. Considering it was the first time out in a game situation, I feel a little better about this fall without Holbrook.

He threw the ball into tight coverage a lot and just kinda threw it up there for anybody to catch, that turned into 2 or 3 interceptions for the game.

How about running backs ?

 

Woody Jr

I know the top 2 were Mcleod (soph to be) and Hall (sr to be). But thats all ive got, i didn't have a good angle on the game.

He threw the ball into tight coverage a lot and just kinda threw it up there for anybody to catch, that turned into 2 or 3 interceptions for the game.

 

 

But he .. was .. playing for both teams. And with the amount of experience he has, he will improve on that IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.