Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

As A Kentucky Fan, I'm Worried About The Louisville Game

Featured Replies

How about this:

 

I believe it is POSSIBLE, but highly IMPROBABLE.

 

As my son says, "anything is possible." I would have to agree with you there too.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I'm concerned about is if UK will be one of the last two teams standing in April.

Harrell had 14 pts 8 rebounds the last time U of L and UK faced off. I'll be surprised if he doesn't at least get those #'s again. UK will probably win the game by about 7 thgh.

Harrell had 14 pts 8 rebounds the last time U of L and UK faced off. I'll be surprised if he doesn't at least get those #'s again. UK will probably win the game by about 7 thgh.

 

If he only gets 14 and 8, UK wins big.

If he only gets 14 and 8, UK wins big.

 

If you really think Harrell's offensive production is the key to Louisville winning, you don't know much about UofL. He doesn't have to score 30 for Louisville to win...

Since Cal OWNS Pitino, I doubt UL wins.

Plus this isnt football we are talking about. Its basketball, its UK basketball.

If you really think Harrell's offensive production is the key to Louisville winning, you don't know much about UofL. He doesn't have to score 30 for Louisville to win...

 

I agree with you Deuce. He brings so much more to the team with his intensity and leadership. I really hope the Kentucky bigs attack him hard and he picks up a few fouls.

 

I'm a big Harrell fan though. Probably my favorite player to ever play for UL.

I agree with you Deuce. He brings so much more to the team with his intensity and leadership. I really hope the Kentucky bigs attack him hard and he picks up a few fouls.

 

I'm a big Harrell fan though. Probably my favorite player to ever play for UL.

 

I can understand why fans of opposing teams would hate him, he's a monster. But every single person in America would want him on their team. His motor is unmatched. I can't remember a player on any team with a drive like his.

I can understand why fans of opposing teams would hate him, he's a monster. But every single person in America would want him on their team. His motor is unmatched. I can't remember a player on any team with a drive like his.

 

It really is fun to watch. I wanted him badly after he decommited from VaTech.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.