Ashland Maroon/White Scrimmage Sat. March 25th 5:00

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would expect there to be two qb's - one for the white team and another for the maroon team.

Who gets to play at what position will be up to the coaches. Seeing what they decide will be part of the fun of attending the scrimmage.

I would expect there to be two qb's - one for the white team and another for the maroon team.

Who gets to play at what position will be up to the coaches. Seeing what they decide will be part of the fun of attending the scrimmage.

I really dont know what to expect. I can almost guarantee Mahan and Daniel McDavid get most of the snaps. Is Drew expected to play? I know he was excused from Spring practice, but I had heard he has been there the past couple of days.

Neither of the McDavids will play, neither will Thomas or any of the baseball players either. Anyone know why Thomas, and the McDavid's wont be suiting up?

They were excused from Spring practice because they just got done with basketball. I dont know why Daniel wouldnt play, he has been running the 2nd team O.

You are so wise, Graybeard. What would a scrimmage be like with only one quarterback. Now that wouldn't be much fun. :D