Morehead, KY

From Nky area will be in Morehead area next week for work. Looking to catch a few games. I know Rowan county is near. What are some good games to catch Dec 8th-13th?

Rowan plays Johnson Central at the Boyd County Roundball Classic on the 13th. BCHS is around an hour drive on I-64 east from Morehead, however. Should be a highly competitive game against two projected region winners.

Rowan plays Johnson Central at the Boyd County Roundball Classic on the 13th. BCHS is around an hour drive on I-64 east from Morehead, however. Should be a highly competitive game against two projected region winners.

And the bonus of Huntington Prep

Dec 12 Elliott co @ Boyd co. Lawrence co @ Raceland. On Dec 13 Morgan co @ West Carter. Also in the Roundball Classic on Dec 13 at Boyd co the games are Rowan vs Johnson Central (no time listed) Pikeville vs Ashland at 3:30 and Wheelersburg Ohio vs Boyd co at 8:45. And I agree with Wireman if you like Chinese food the China Star in Morehead is very good.

If you are in Morehead & you pass up eating @ Pasquale's then it is a wasted trip in my book. Right on the corner of Main Street & University Blvd. I would have suggested JimBo's but that place is long gone now.

I once ordered grease there and they gave me a cheeseburger on the side.

If you are in Morehead & you pass up eating @ Pasquale's then it is a wasted trip in my book. Right on the corner of Main Street & University Blvd. I would have suggested JimBo's but that place is long gone now.

Really? I always thought the Pasquale's in Maysville was in a different league than the one in Morehead. The one here in Morehead is good, but the one in Maysville is second to none.