November 26, 201411 yr I remember Martin being an inside player at Ballard but he is showing a much more diversified offense game today, impressive performance
November 26, 201411 yr Top 30 national player who is a freshman at Louisville. Thanks. That should show you just how close I follow high school basketball, or anybody that GT doesn't tell me is signing with or is interested in Kentucky. :lol2:
November 26, 201411 yr Really cool to see Kelan Martin out there. 35-32 UNC at the half. And now UNC has been outscored 26-10 the first ten minutes of the second half. Martin is looking solid.
November 26, 201411 yr I remember Martin being an inside player at Ballard but he is showing a much more diversified offense game today, impressive performance He moved his game to the wing last season at Ballard. He worked tirelessy on his jumper in the offseason and regularly shot 3's last season at Ballard. I believe I saw somewhere on twitter today that said he hit seven 3s in a game last year. He definitely found a stroke last season and became an inside-outside force last year.
November 26, 201411 yr He plays with 4 white guys and an Egyptian. That's still hilarious. :lol2: :lol2:
November 26, 201411 yr Author Forgot to mention Eastern alum Kameron Woods also getting a lot of minutes for Butler.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.