Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Christian/Danville Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 117
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 more yards for Wittman. If I'm Danville, I load the box and take my chances

14 more yards for Wittman. If I'm Danville, I load the box and take my chances

 

Exactly...

Danville finally hits Wittman in the backfield. Unfortunately the QB kept it and rushed for 20 yards lol

1st and goal LCA. I don't think they've thrown a pass in the 2nd half

For some reason they finally passed. Incomplete. 4th and 7

LCA gets a field goal. 51-48 Eagles

Wow.

Two straight first down passes. This game is insane

Pass interference on LCA

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.