Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 2014/15

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2014/2015 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Cooper? Remember, please be constructive.

Very excited to see Lexi Held and Hailey Anderson this year. Two very talented young ladies that will take on a much bigger role this year.

Look for alot of improvement from Asyah Mitchell as well.

Look for alot of improvement from Asyah Mitchell as well.

 

Love her too!

Does anyone know where the Tierney girl I think from Camp Ernst went to High school ? She's a freshman this year

Does anyone know where the Tierney girl I think from Camp Ernst went to High school ? She's a freshman this year
Notre Dame
Very excited to see Lexi Held and Hailey Anderson this year. Two very talented young ladies that will take on a much bigger role this year.

 

Two wonderful young players. The Anderson girl will be on everyones radar quickly.

Excited to see these girls grow as players.

Notre Dame

 

Thanks. I thought she had a lot of upside. I know this isn't a NDA thread but she will give them a very athletic Freshman/sophomore class.. Best of luck to Cooper this year

Thanks. I thought she had a lot of upside. I know this isn't a NDA thread but she will give them a very athletic Freshman/sophomore class.. Best of luck to Cooper this year

 

She must have inherited her ability from her mother.:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.