Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Blue White Game

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just bought tickets. Seems like a great deal since it's not on TV. $6 for tickets.

  • Author

I got 4 lowers for decently cheap.

Are they at least doing ESPN3 again, or are they still completely oblivious?

I don't understand why the SEC Network would fail to pick up either BBM or the Blue/White game. I thought the network existed for events such as this.

I don't understand why the SEC Network would fail to pick up either BBM or the Blue/White game. I thought the network existed for events such as this.

 

But women's vollyball! Music rights!

 

Bah!

But women's vollyball! Music rights!

 

Bah!

 

The music rights thing made sense to me until I realized that the Blue/White game wouldn't be televised either.

  • Author

I saw on twitter that the blue white game will be shown live on SEC Network.

I saw on twitter that the blue white game will be shown live on SEC Network.

 

KSR is reporting it now. SEC Network to show the Blue/White game, plus UKs two exhibitions.

 

Smart move SECN.

Never underestimate BBN. I think SEC network gets the point after receiving thousands of calls during the last two weeks.

Im planning to be there with my boys and a couple of their friends.

Im planning to be there with my boys and a couple of their friends.

 

Where'd you get your tickets?

It is on TV. Live on the SEC Network.

 

I'll be there

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.