Thomas More Lady Saints

12willyp12

Looks like the Lady Saints will be loaded again this year with from what I hear a top recruiting class. With Mosss returning healthy (I hope) and some of the older players playing with the young talent should make for an exciting year. I did notice Jenny Bourgouyne (spelling sorry) is not listed on their active roster, I thought she was a junior last year so either I was wrong and she graduated or was she just not listed for some reason? With her I think they once again compete long into the post season and who knows maybe this could be the break through year. If she is not on the roster that is a blow IMO. Best of luck to Coach Hans, his staff and all the young women on a great season.

Go Lady Saints!

Looks like the Lady Saints will be loaded again this year with from what I hear a top recruiting class. With Mosss returning healthy (I hope) and some of the older players playing with the young talent should make for an exciting year. I did notice Jenny Bourgouyne (spelling sorry) is not listed on their active roster, I thought she was a junior last year so either I was wrong and she graduated or was she just not listed for some reason? With her I think they once again compete long into the post season and who knows maybe this could be the break through year. If she is not on the roster that is a blow IMO. Best of luck to Coach Hans, his staff and all the young women on a great season.

Go Lady Saints!

Jenny decided she did not want to play basketball her senior year. She is still at the school, but is not playing. Thomas More is ranked #3 in the nation in the coaches pre season poll.

They will be the cream of the PAC again this year and should make a big run again in the NCAA tourney. They lost Kitchen, Burgoyne (not returning) and Beasley from last years squad but they apparently have a good class of Freshman coming in. Also don't forget there were several injured players that will vie for significant playing time (IMO); Kirsten Paul, Jesse Daley and Ellie Collins.

They will be the cream of the PAC again this year and should make a big run again in the NCAA tourney. They lost Kitchen, Burgoyne (not returning) and Beasley from last years squad but they apparently have a good class of Freshman coming in. Also don't forget there were several injured players that will vie for significant playing time (IMO); Kirsten Paul, Jesse Daley and Ellie Collins.

They also have a JR (Sam Cady) and a SO (Kaylee Bush), that transferred in this year.

Anyone know how the scrimmage went last night?

Heard Keirnan started for the Saints. Moss had limited playing time, Futscher got some minutes.

OD won the game.

Heard this from someone at the game last night.