Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thomas More Lady Saints

Featured Replies

Looks like the Lady Saints will be loaded again this year with from what I hear a top recruiting class. With Mosss returning healthy (I hope) and some of the older players playing with the young talent should make for an exciting year. I did notice Jenny Bourgouyne (spelling sorry) is not listed on their active roster, I thought she was a junior last year so either I was wrong and she graduated or was she just not listed for some reason? With her I think they once again compete long into the post season and who knows maybe this could be the break through year. If she is not on the roster that is a blow IMO. Best of luck to Coach Hans, his staff and all the young women on a great season.

 

Go Lady Saints!

This indeed should be an exciting year for the Lady Saints, keep us posted!

Looks like the Lady Saints will be loaded again this year with from what I hear a top recruiting class. With Mosss returning healthy (I hope) and some of the older players playing with the young talent should make for an exciting year. I did notice Jenny Bourgouyne (spelling sorry) is not listed on their active roster, I thought she was a junior last year so either I was wrong and she graduated or was she just not listed for some reason? With her I think they once again compete long into the post season and who knows maybe this could be the break through year. If she is not on the roster that is a blow IMO. Best of luck to Coach Hans, his staff and all the young women on a great season.

 

Go Lady Saints!

 

Jenny decided she did not want to play basketball her senior year. She is still at the school, but is not playing. Thomas More is ranked #3 in the nation in the coaches pre season poll.

It will be an exciting year for both women's and men's teams at TMC. Go Saints!!

They will be the cream of the PAC again this year and should make a big run again in the NCAA tourney. They lost Kitchen, Burgoyne (not returning) and Beasley from last years squad but they apparently have a good class of Freshman coming in. Also don't forget there were several injured players that will vie for significant playing time (IMO); Kirsten Paul, Jesse Daley and Ellie Collins.

Biggest question--Will there still be Free wings at Barleycorns every time they break 100?

Biggest question--Will there still be Free wings at Barleycorns every time they break 100?

 

Lets hope so. Paging Mr. Heil.

They will be the cream of the PAC again this year and should make a big run again in the NCAA tourney. They lost Kitchen, Burgoyne (not returning) and Beasley from last years squad but they apparently have a good class of Freshman coming in. Also don't forget there were several injured players that will vie for significant playing time (IMO); Kirsten Paul, Jesse Daley and Ellie Collins.

 

They also have a JR (Sam Cady) and a SO (Kaylee Bush), that transferred in this year.

Know anything about Cady and Bush?

 

Sorry, I don't know anything about them. They do have a few scrimmages coming up next week, so I think we will find out.

Thomas More scrimmages Division II Ohio Dominican tonight at Thomas More. This will be a return to Northern Kentucky for Sarah Futscher from Brossart, who plays at Ohio Dominican.

Anyone know how the scrimmage went last night?

 

Heard Keirnan started for the Saints. Moss had limited playing time, Futscher got some minutes.

OD won the game.

Heard this from someone at the game last night.

Heard from a player that they had a lot to work on still and need a leader to step up. It's early though so there is plenty of time to get things corrected.

 

I have never gone to see a TMC basketball game before but I think I'll find myself at a few this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.