4. Haylee Smith Sr Notre Dame Academy

5. Michaela Ware Sr. Newport Central Catholic

6. Ally Mayhause Sr. Holy Cross

7. Lydia Graves Sr. Highlands

8. Briana Adler Jr. Highlands

9. Carly Lange Jr. Ryle

10. Savannah Neace Sr. St. Henry

:popcorn:

I don't see any real dominant team going into the season. There are a few teams returning almost all their varsity lineup which always helps (Boone, Highlands, Ryle & I'm sure others I can't think of at the moment!) I saw a few games this summer at TMC & thought Conner & Dixie looked good but that's summer league & coaches don't always have their best on the court playing. I think it will take a few games into the season for 1 team to surface as the top team!!

:popcorn:

I agree for the most part except I'd have Hunter Hendricks Jr. Conner on the top 10 players list. She can give teams fits with her 3s & not afraid to drive the lane to draw a foul!! She is also very scrappy on defense, plus this will be her 4th yr of Varsity experience as well.

This is very close to what I would have. With Conner possibly anywhere from 7-10 and the top 3 possibly being interchangeable. ND being a team that could trend up or down as the season goes on (depending on a lot of things) and Boone and Ryle with chances to make noise if they get hot at the right time.

I agree for the most part except I'd have Hunter Hendricks Jr. Conner on the top 10 players list. She can give teams fits with her 3s & not afraid to drive the lane to draw a foul!! She is also very scrappy on defense, plus this will be her 4th yr of Varsity experience as well.

Good player, but there are several good players missing. Heck, one could even make an argument that the two HHS players on the list may not even be the best on the HHS team. Love both those ladies to death and very deserving, but Leigh and Combs could show you their resume and it would make you wonder who is the best on the HHS team. However, that is what makes them dangerous. And I didn't even mention Coffey (who I obviously think is the best by far!). :banana:

My Preseason Top 10 would look like this...

1. Holy Cross

2. Highlands

3. Holmes

4. Notre Dame

5. Boone

6. Ryle

7. Newport Central Catholic

8. St Henry

9. Cooper

10. Conner

Top 3 is right on. From 4th on down a lot of questions to answer :

4. Ryle

5. St Henry

6. Notre Dame

7. Cooper

8. Conner

9. Boone

10. NCC

Good player, but there are several good players missing. Heck, one could even make an argument that the two HHS players on the list may not even be the best on the HHS team. Love both those ladies to death and very deserving, but Leigh and Combs could show you their resume and it would make you wonder who is the best on the HHS team. However, that is what makes them dangerous. And I didn't even mention Coffey (who I obviously think is the best by far!). :banana:

Forgot to finish my post...Maye and Tubbs could have a say in that list too. I understand they probably don't look at Tubbs because there is no history due to a transfer. But she is a good one. I also feel players like Gambrel don't get enough credit because you don't see them in the box scores with points. But I can tell you there are a couple players in the ninth that I would start a team with that don't get a lot of credit because they aren't scorers and Gambrel is one of them.

Also like Lexi Held. Going to be a superstar...imo.

And no Ali Johnson or Macy Steumpel??? Believe Ali is getting some D1 looks as a sophomore. And they are also a "dark horse" in the region...IMO. With their coach, they are going to D up and get in your shorts. They are also going to get shots off! Beechwood is a dangerous team if you ask me.

I also think Ryle has more than just Lang. I like the Schwartz girl a lot.

Saw this coming a mile away. :lol2: BTW, very talented on the softball field as well. :thumb: