Madison Central 60 Scott County 57

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Coach Hicks will want to head home to the friendly confines of the 13th region and coach the Harlan Central Bears soon....gotta be easier than winning the 11th region....he left the 13th for an easier region in the 8th then they shift him around....Great win for Coach Feldhaus...a true competitor...

I don't think they're going to call their new school Harlan Central. It's my understanding that it will simply be called be called Harlan County High. And I'm glad! There's enough CENTRAL schools in the state.l

I don't think they're going to call their new school Harlan Central. It's my understanding that it will simply be called be called Harlan County High. And I'm glad! There's enough CENTRAL schools in the state.l

Think that will get things confused with Harlan IND?

Maybe Coach Hicks will want to head home to the friendly confines of the 13th region and coach the Harlan Central Bears soon....gotta be easier than winning the 11th region....he left the 13th for an easier region in the 8th then they shift him around....Great win for Coach Feldhaus...a true competitor...

You haters don't give up do ya. Have your fun.

Don't take away Mad. Centrals stage. They deserved it as bad as Scott co. They finished the job. I really do not see why this has to become a Hicks bash thread. Congrat Central and Coach Feldhaus.

After watching these two teams play last night, I really thought Scott Co would win this game by 10 or 15 points. And it looks like the game was headed that way for a while until Madison Central woke up and wound up winning a thriller. Very mad at myself because I decided not to go watch this one now.

This was a GREAT game. Madison Central doesn't give up and comes back to win a thriller. Duane Fields hits the game winner as time expires. It couldn't happen to a better kid. This was a great high school basketball game. Congrats Indians, best of luck at Rupp this week.

Cogratulations to Madison Central!!!! Scott Co. has alot of talent although word on the street is that Haddix will be too old to play his senior season. Is this true?

The 11th is and will remain one of the toughest in the state.

I am 100% sure thats not true.

The real scary thing here, is that Central is a young team, and their best days may be ahead of them.
I pretty sure they loose Andrew Mathis and Will Reynolds. I can't remember if anyone else is leaving