Walton Verona 68 Gallatin County 7

The sarge

Trimble looks to be better than Gallatin, Owen and Carroll this year. Walton should take care of business against them. Last regular season game is against Lexington Christian. They have a nice, well coached team that just beat Middlesboro last night. That is a nice game to sharpen up just before the playoffs. ***They will likely see Newport before they meet NC. The Bearcats are coming together quite nice. Good reason to be excited in Walton.

I wouldn't count Trimble out just yet. The defense is pretty stout up front and the secondary is starting to come into their own. The offense however has got to stop fumbling the ball and committing stupid penalties!

Now am I saying Trimble is going to walk into Walton Verona stadium and destroy them, no. But if Trimble takes care of the ball, forces turnovers they might come out with a win. I think these teams are fairly equal as far as running backs and receivers but the difference in the game will come down to the big guys up front on offense and defense. Which ever line comes out strong first will Win Friday's night games.

I wouldn't count Trimble out just yet. The defense is pretty stout up front and the secondary is starting to come into their own. The offense however has got to stop fumbling the ball and committing stupid penalties!

Now am I saying Trimble is going to walk into Walton Verona stadium and destroy them, no. But if Trimble takes care of the ball, forces turnovers they might come out with a win. I think these teams are fairly equal as far as running backs and receivers but the difference in the game will come down to the big guys up front on offense and defense. Which ever line comes out strong first will Win Friday's night games.

Congrats to Trimble County on a good year so far. I love to see Trimble County fans back having a competitive team to cheer for. However these team are nowhere equal especially in the running backs area.

If Trimble Co wins that would be the upset of the decade.

Good game by the Bearcats on both sides of the ball. Keep up the hard work and don't overlook anybody.

GC22 TC14. WV put 68 up against GC and Gallatin made their score on WV's JV team with Brown still in the game!

If WV takes care of the ball this is a running clock. TC will have a hard time handling the combo of Compton and Latimore!

Latimore makes a couple of runs in the rain against GC that are just WOW!!!!

I agree. Latimore is a game changer. If you look at the rushing stats for nky he is #2 behind Armstrong from Cooper. He has 1/3 of the carries and is only 40 yards behind. Considering he is splitting carries with compton who is #3 and the nky touchdown leader. Also neither Compton or Latimore have played much in the second half since Walton has been up 50-0 the last 3 games by half time.

The Trimble game will also be a blowout.

I agree. Latimore is a game changer. If you look at the rushing stats for nky he is #2 behind Armstrong from Cooper. He has 1/3 of the carries and is only 40 yards behind. Considering he is splitting carries with compton who is #3 and the nky touchdown leader. Also neither Compton or Latimore have played much in the second half since Walton has been up 50-0 the last 3 games by half time.

The Trimble game will also be a blowout.

Gallatin County beats Trimble 22 to 14. Walton beats Gallatin County 67-7. That would be a pretty big turn around.:idunno:

Look here I said don't count Trimble out, Dusty Wysbrod #7 is the dual threat running back and has great hands like Walton Verona Will Latimore. Trimble County also has #25 Wyatt Adkins who hits the wholes hard like Mason Compton of WV, and TC has a 3rd running back #9 Bo Hawkes who can power his way and a little bit of speed, Bo is similar to the 3rd back Harvey who is unexpected runner sometimes. Gallatin also had a lot play for being it was their homecoming and I also stated Trimble needs to stop turning the ball over.

Trimble had at least 5 fumbles in that game and that is why Trimbles record is the way it is because they turn the dag gon ball over way to much. They haven't had a game where they haven't fumbled at least 3x except Corbin but heck Corbin just dropped in the gun and unloaded the air raid on Trimble and only 1 first down was allowed because TJ Payton #11 dumped a pass off to Brady Mahoney #88.

I know what your thinking this guy is crazy, but how can puny old Trimble County hang with power house Walton Verona for 48 minutes? Because Trimble plays with their hearts and never stops fighting back. I haven't found a game except Corbin that Trimble wasn't in and at Gallatin somehow the run heavy offense moves the ball with consecutive passes at Gallatin but falls short because TJ went to his favorite receiver, that he trusts, over the wide open deep route in the final :02.

I just have faith in Trimble Co. and sometimes faith can be misguided but I truly believe Trimble is going to put up a dog fight against Walton.