Walton Verona 68 Gallatin County 7

The sarge

Look here I said don't count Trimble out, Dusty Wysbrod #7 is the dual threat running back and has great hands like Walton Verona Will Latimore. Trimble County also has #25 Wyatt Adkins who hits the wholes hard like Mason Compton of WV, and TC has a 3rd running back #9 Bo Hawkes who can power his way and a little bit of speed, Bo is similar to the 3rd back Harvey who is unexpected runner sometimes. Gallatin also had a lot play for being it was their homecoming and I also stated Trimble needs to stop turning the ball over.

Trimble had at least 5 fumbles in that game and that is why Trimbles record is the way it is because they turn the dag gon ball over way to much. They haven't had a game where they haven't fumbled at least 3x except Corbin but heck Corbin just dropped in the gun and unloaded the air raid on Trimble and only 1 first down was allowed because TJ Payton #11 dumped a pass off to Brady Mahoney #88.

I know what your thinking this guy is crazy, but how can puny old Trimble County hang with power house Walton Verona for 48 minutes? Because Trimble plays with their hearts and never stops fighting back. I haven't found a game except Corbin that Trimble wasn't in and at Gallatin somehow the run heavy offense moves the ball with consecutive passes at Gallatin but falls short because TJ went to his favorite receiver, that he trusts, over the wide open deep route in the final :02.

I just have faith in Trimble Co. and sometimes faith can be misguided but I truly believe Trimble is going to put up a dog fight against Walton.

Aren't you guys in the same district......Meaning size wise you guys are both 2A?

Look here I said don't count Trimble out, Dusty Wysbrod #7 is the dual threat running back and has great hands like Walton Verona Will Latimore. Trimble County also has #25 Wyatt Adkins who hits the wholes hard like Mason Compton of WV, and TC has a 3rd running back #9 Bo Hawkes who can power his way and a little bit of speed, Bo is similar to the 3rd back Harvey who is unexpected runner sometimes. Gallatin also had a lot play for being it was their homecoming and I also stated Trimble needs to stop turning the ball over.

Trimble had at least 5 fumbles in that game and that is why Trimbles record is the way it is because they turn the dag gon ball over way to much. They haven't had a game where they haven't fumbled at least 3x except Corbin but heck Corbin just dropped in the gun and unloaded the air raid on Trimble and only 1 first down was allowed because TJ Payton #11 dumped a pass off to Brady Mahoney #88.

I know what your thinking this guy is crazy, but how can puny old Trimble County hang with power house Walton Verona for 48 minutes? Because Trimble plays with their hearts and never stops fighting back. I haven't found a game except Corbin that Trimble wasn't in and at Gallatin somehow the run heavy offense moves the ball with consecutive passes at Gallatin but falls short because TJ went to his favorite receiver, that he trusts, over the wide open deep route in the final :02.

I just have faith in Trimble Co. and sometimes faith can be misguided but I truly believe Trimble is going to put up a dog fight against Walton.

Nothing wrong with cheering for your team and being a homer.

This is a question I'd like to see answered.

I agree. And this is NOT a knock on Walton and I think most Walton fans would agree with this. They have built a very nice program since its inception. The "marker" game for them is getting through the door that is NCC. Which, quite honestly is not easy for anyone around the state , much less a young program. But for Walton to take the next step in their program they need to catch the "Breds." It is tough when you have The premier program in the state in 2A as the obstacle to getting to the next level.

I agree. And this is NOT a knock on Walton and I think most Walton fans would agree with this. They have built a very nice program since its inception. The "marker" game for them is getting through the door that is NCC. Which, quite honestly is not easy for anyone around the state , much less a young program. But for Walton to take the next step in their program they need to catch the "Breds." It is tough when you have The premier program in the state in 2A as the obstacle to getting to the next level.

Agree that is the next step. Also there is an awful lot of good teams to play before that can happen.

Is WV good enough to beat ncc? I think it will be a very competitive game.

Time will tell, I have not seen NCC this year. I'd say this is Walton's best team, and that's no knock on previous teams, just a natural growth of a young program. They are quick and aggressive on both sides of the line. LBs fill, flow, gang tackle, and the secondary is sound against the pass and in run support. The offense is flat out dangerous, and a major early season question in the kicking game is solved. I hear several starters return this week, including a couple after lengthy absences. The weeks ahead will be interesting. 2A is a very deep class this year, and I think Walton is a legit contender.