Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best GK's in NKY

Featured Replies

Is Paulin HHS' keep? If so, based on only one game (against CCH), he has skills......POSITIVELY seen his skills...(see what I did there)....but can't comment on consistancy because only saw one game.

 

Grosser is good, but I find myself comparing him to his brother instead of other current keeps....

 

Paulin is from Bishop Brossart.

 

I'm pretty sure he plays club ball as well.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We must have been typing at the same time

 

He is Brossart keeper

Never said I didn't like Paulin, just have yet to be impressed by him.

This is what I think happens, coaches see a player once maybe twice then have to say weather he is good enough to make an all region team. It maybe the best or worst game that kid has ever played.

It's hard to tell how good a player is by 1 or 2 games

Does he play club?

Most D1 D2 schools don't recruit from high school seasons or stats IMO

I agree with everything you just said. Most colleges recruit from club teams. High school might be a very small factor in the decision. You really only see a players true potential at club level, where he's playing with, and against, players of the same quality.

I agree with everything you just said. Most colleges recruit from club teams. High school might be a very small factor in the decision. You really only see a players true potential at club level, where he's playing with, and against, players of the same quality.

 

I agree... would also add that in Club, they are playing against players their own age... this is not always the case in High School.

We must have been typing at the same time

 

He is Brossart keeper

 

Then I haven't seen him except for Soccerama.....and I really don't count that......

Brendan Benjamin (Boone County) has had a phenomenal year! I'd like to know his stats.

You are right, Cherry Picker!

 

In addition to his stops and his long kicks, he does a great job of getting defenders into the right position. This is something most fans can't see but he yells out instructions and has a really good sense of where guys should be and what the offense is trying to set up. This is invaluable.

Somebody must like Paulin. He has a couple offers to play in college.

 

Where? I thought I would have heard about them.

Saw Seay again tonight.....might be hard to change my mind about him being #1.

 

I will have to second that one, I felt that he won the match for Scott when they played Cooper. If it was not for him covering the corners, Cooper would have netted 4 or 5 goals.

If good GK play interests you, head to Scott, Saturday at 1:30.....

 

Seay for Scott against Gaunce for George Rogers Clark.

Not sure if you will get to see Gaunce in goal or not....GRC coach made him play on the field tonight.

OTB... said Saw Seay again tonight

 

was it Seay Saw or Saw Seay... sorry, just couldn't resist that...

Where? I thought I would have heard about them.

 

One was at the same place Jordan Frommeyer is playing. Can't remember the name. I can't recall what other school his dad told me but there were definitely 2 that were interested.

One was at the same place Jordan Frommeyer is playing. Can't remember the name. I can't recall what other school his dad told me but there were definitely 2 that were interested.

 

Wheeling Jesuit a D2 school in West Va.

Maybe Thomas more as well?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.