Best GK's in NKY

Cooper's keeper, Williams, is hands down the best keeper in nky. 9 shut outs in the regular season, add 2 more in the post season. He has saved 5 or 6 penalties during regulation and another 3 in the shoot-outs against Ryle. He has only 2 multi-goal games which came against Campbell and Scott.

Last year Cooper gave up 94 goals and only posted one shut-out. This year they have only given up 11 goals. The defense this year has been playing very well this year and they know if they make a mistake they have Williams to bail them out.

Welcome to BGP Oregano....

A little additional info... The 2 goals against Campbell were in the last few minutes of the match, several regulars were not in for Cooper and Campbell was definitely controlling play when these occurred.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is it the defense that makes the difference or Williams in this example.

Just stirring the pot YC........agree Williams is very good.....

Just tough to narrow one down.....stats don't line up because schedules are different levels of difficult. Judging on just one game isn't fair either. I see Seay, maybe like you see Seay, in club play also, so I can say that the more I see Seay, the more I am confident in saying that seeing Seay makes me say he is one of the best.

.......by the seashore. :lol2: But I digress

Williams sounds good and have received,good reports, but haven't seen him......

So what do we do........solution......all comparisons are made in games played against Germany or CovCath. They can be treated as equal.

Good point OTB... in my example you could say that the goals were scored because the defense was different and it had nothing to do with the goalie.

I agree that it is almost impossible to narrow it down.

I have seen Williams for 2 years now and would put him up against any others I have seen, I also feel the same about Seay. I have not seen him by the Sea, or Seashore, but I did see him earn the win against Cooper.

Your right, weeks ago we arrived at a decision on how goals would be measured... either against Germany, or CCH. Hopefully, if things work out, we will be able to see Williams play against CCH.

Just checked with the Scott AD not confirmed yet still working out the details but we're close to a Scott VS Germany match at Nothern.

Just a little Sunday night humor.

Good luck to all the teams playing in the regional's next week.