Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best GK's in NKY

Featured Replies

One aspect of the high school game I've been very impressed with this year is the quality of keepers. So let the games begin... who's your top 3 keepers (no ranking just list 3) in NKY?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Williams (Cooper)

Grosser (Ncc)

Koeking (St. Henry)

Williams (cooper)

Seay (scott)

Grosser (ncc)

 

In that order

Grosser (NCC)

Seay (Scott )

Barton (Villa) I've seen him make some fantastic saves. Pity the team is so weak.

  • Author

Seay (Scott)

Leanhart (SK)

Paulin (Brossart)

I've seen Paulin play a few times, makes the easy saves, doesn't do much else. Not knocking him just not a top 3 keeper

  • Author

I hear ya. I don't see what everyone sees in Williams or Grosser, but that's just me in what I've seen.

I suppose it's all numbers

There are a few really good options in Nky, each keeper has a weakness and each have their strengths. I know St. Henry isn't where they usually are but watch Koeking play, very athletic, communicates the entire game, makes good decisions, has no fear. No one else has mentioned him

  • Author
I suppose it's all numbers

There are a few really good options in Nky, each keeper has a weakness and each have their strengths. I know St. Henry isn't where they usually are but watch Koeking play, very athletic, communicates the entire game, makes good decisions, has no fear. No one else has mentioned him

 

He's a good choice too. That's what I like about Seay and Leanhart. With Williams and Grosser their numbers are good but when they do communicate, IMO, it's rather negative. Be a leader not a dictator.

I've seen Paulin play a few times, makes the easy saves, doesn't do much else. Not knocking him just not a top 3 keeper

 

Somebody must like Paulin. He has a couple offers to play in college.

Don't make this thread about GK's you don't like. Let's keep it at the top 3 keepers you do like.

  • Author

Commenting on one aspect of a keeper's game doesn't imply that I don't like them. Don't let OTB know you're trying to keep a thread positive.

Is Paulin HHS' keep? If so, based on only one game (against CCH), he has skills......POSITIVELY seen his skills...(see what I did there)....but can't comment on consistancy because only saw one game.

 

Grosser is good, but I find myself comparing him to his brother instead of other current keeps....

Never said I didn't like Paulin, just have yet to be impressed by him.

This is what I think happens, coaches see a player once maybe twice then have to say weather he is good enough to make an all region team. It maybe the best or worst game that kid has ever played.

It's hard to tell how good a player is by 1 or 2 games

Does he play club?

Most D1 D2 schools don't recruit from high school seasons or stats IMO

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.