September 19, 201412 yr Yes and no. Football is to blame for inflated ego's, entitlement and athlete's being able to get what they want. Jeopardize any of those and there may be negative repercussions.
September 19, 201412 yr Not sure if these stats are true as I took it from FB. Thought it was pretty funny though!
September 19, 201412 yr MLB's record on domestic violence worse than NFL's - SBNation.com I think that is a very poorly written headline. I'm not sure how the article shows that MLB is worse than the NFL. Other than list several names of mostly former MLB players, it doesnt' make any comparison to the NFL. From that article we don't know how many players were charged with domestic abuse from each league so how can any comparison be made. Basically what I read from that article is that MLB is inept at handling these situations as well.
September 22, 201412 yr Duke study - NFL rate less than half general population. https://stat.duke.edu/~dalene/chance/chanceweb/123.nflviol.pdf Overblown, overhyped and overdone by the media.
September 22, 201412 yr Not sure if these stats are true as I took it from FB. Thought it was pretty funny though! [ATTACH=CONFIG]46983[/ATTACH] That 84 number at the bottom is as moronic as it is dangerous and reckless. As someone once said, it is much easier to acquire power than it is to be able to handle it. All of these folks, pro athletes, politicians, etc, just drip with entitlement.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.