Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/19 - Ashland (1-2) @ Ironton, OH (2-1)

Featured Replies

The Tigers are playing their 1st home game of the season on their new Turf field. Ironton comes into the game at (2-1) with wins over Russell and Amanda Clearcreek and their lone loss to a very solid Wheelersburg Team that hammered the Tigers 42-16.

 

Ashland comes into the game at (1-2) with a very nice win against a solid Raceland Team and two close losses, losing by a total of 3 points to George Washington, WV and Russell.

 

Will Ashlands Jake Long be able to return from his injury to play against his former Tiger Teamates?

 

 

Thoughts?

Tigers by 14.

Really?! They are already up 14 by playing home! LOL

Really?! They are already up 14 by playing home! LOL

 

Very true. They key to this game will be Ashland's ability/inability on the O and D line, which have without a doubt been a letdown this year.

Hoping Long plays and has a big game. Ashland wins though, with a few iffy calls gave to the home team.

I think Ashland will struggle with Cox pulling the ball and keeping it.

  • Author
Really?! They are already up 14 by playing home! LOL

 

It's funny, the same things are said by Ohio fans when they go to Kentucky to play. I guess it evens things out in the end lol......

  • Author
I think Ashland will struggle with Cox pulling the ball and keeping it.

 

Cox is a good running QB with deceptive speed.

It's funny' date=' the same things are said by Ohio fans when they go to Kentucky to play. I guess it evens things out in the end lol......[/quote']

I am really good friends with a lot of people affiliated with Ironton Football. I always give them a hard time about their "hometown" officials. It's all in fun.

I am really good friends with a lot of people affiliated with Ironton Football. I always give them a hard time about their "hometown" officials. It's all in fun.

 

When a KY. team goes to OH., getting a bad call in favor of the OH. team is usually the case. jmo

It's funny, the same things are said by Ohio fans when they go to Kentucky to play. I guess it evens things out in the end lol......

 

You are right, that's why I give it right back at em'. :lol2:

It's going to be a tough one. When I played with Ashland in Ironton it felt like the refs did at times Leand some calls the other way. But I feel it's not going to be that it's going to be a veteran coach that beats up Ashland tonight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.