September 11, 201412 yr Author depends upon whether or not he values his reputation or not. We saw what happened when the former Gov of UNC performed the academic investigation out there- did nothing but ruin what little good people had thought of him. Good point, Mueller's entire reputation is riding on this. And if it looks like he is doing the NFL any favors I am sure we will have some former co-workers from the FBI come out and enlighten us with some juicy information about Mueller.
September 12, 201412 yr I thought I read somewhere that the Ravens owner had even deeper ties to the law firm?
September 12, 201412 yr I thought I read somewhere that the Ravens owner had even deeper ties to the law firm? It's not the owner it's Ravens team president Richard Cass. He was partner in the firm for 31 years. You would have to think that Mueller wouldn't be part of the cover up even if hired by the NFL considering all the publicity this will get. His reputation could be at stake if the public feels that he is part of a cover up attempt. Look at the Penn State investigation. Louis Freeh was hired by Penn State and they weren't very happy with his report.
September 12, 201412 yr It's not the owner it's Ravens team president Richard Cass. He was partner in the firm for 31 years. You would have to think that Mueller wouldn't be part of the cover up even if hired by the NFL considering all the publicity this will get. His reputation could be at stake if the public feels that he is part of a cover up attempt. Look at the Penn State investigation. Louis Freeh was hired by Penn State and they weren't very happy with his report. How deep did Freeh's ties to PSU and their high-ranking officials run? Thanks for clarification on Cass.
September 12, 201412 yr How deep did Freeh's ties to PSU and their high-ranking officials run? Thanks for clarification on Cass. Not sure on Freeh. Simply pointing out that just cause the NFL hired him that they might not get the result that they want. But I agree on face value it smells.
September 13, 201412 yr Not sure on Freeh. Simply pointing out that just cause the NFL hired him that they might not get the result that they want. But I agree on face value it smells. Like a big, steaming pile of CYA.
September 14, 201412 yr "Independent Investigation" is code for "letting this die down in the news cycle". Thanks for the help Adrian Peterson. Goodell really owes you.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.