Spotify

I use Spotify and Pandora. I really like Pandora, but its song selection is very limited in comparison to Spotify. Also, Spotify allows the user to pick specific songs he or she wants to hear, whereas Pandora does not allow the user to pick specific songs. Both services offer free or premium memberships. The free versions of both have ads. I-tunes radio is also a very good service. The I-tunes free version also has ads.

Spotify is great... Allows you to pick and choose what you want to listen to. I've explored so many albums that I'd wanted to utilizing it, which I never would have gotten around to otherwise.

I pay for premium, which is $8.99 a month. With this option, you can also download the tracks onto your phone and listen. That way you can keep listening, but you don't have to use up all of your data streaming.

Spotify is what Napster wanted to be.

Spotify is great... Allows you to pick and choose what you want to listen to. I've explored so many albums that I'd wanted to utilizing it, which I never would have gotten around to otherwise.

I pay for premium, which is $8.99 a month. With this option, you can also download the tracks onto your phone and listen. That way you can keep listening, but you don't have to use up all of your data streaming.

Spotify is what Napster wanted to be.

One of the main dudes from Napster created Spotify.

I used to use Google Play but I decided to try Spotify out for a month just to test it. Without a doubt IMO best music service out there. The advantage I have with it, you can use "offline mode" which will download and enable you to listen to songs while not being attached to the internet. I use pandora from time to time and will listen to iHeartRadio just to listen to the Kidd Chris show in the mornings. Other than that, Spotify is the way to go. The user interface is very friendly too.

• 2 years later...

Just jumped on the Spotify Train this week. After 3 days of free (with adds and not able to select specific songs) I splurged for the premium service. I'm hooked.

The only thing I don't like about it is there is no sleep setting or wake up feature, but specifically no sleep function. I go to sleep every night listening to IHeart with a sleep timer...so if Spotify had that it would be nice.