Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA board approves public-private measures

Featured Replies

Thanks, I think?

 

A free piece of advice, Zoolander -

 

When receiving a compliment from Fastbreak, check to make sure that the seal hasn't been broken, give it a smell test, and be sure to look at the bottom of the package for leakage.

 

He's a devious one, that Fastbreak - and he's slippery as an eel ...

 

Frances

  • Replies 241
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A free piece of advice, Zoolander -

 

When receiving a compliment from Fastbreak, check to make sure that the seal hasn't been broken, give it a smell test, and be sure to look at the bottom of the package for leakage.

 

He's a devious one, that Fastbreak - and he's slippery as an eel ...

 

Frances

I am curious on your experience in dealing with eels to know that they are slippery?:D

I am curious on your experience in dealing with eels to know that they are slippery?:D

 

To tell a family secret, LBBC, I come from a long line of migrant eelers. My greatgrandfather was (in his day) known as one of the top eelers that ever waded after one.

 

On the other hand, I've known Fastbreak long enough to say that, although he presents as a polished, well rounded, well read individual, deep down inside he is really sneaky...

 

Frances

 

PS - for those that don't know, I am kidding with Fastbreak - we have known each other for over 30 years - much to his betterment.

To tell a family secret, LBBC, I come from a long line of migrant eelers. My greatgrandfather was (in his day) known as one of the top eelers that ever waded after one.

 

On the other hand, I've known Fastbreak long enough to say that, although he presents as a polished, well rounded, well read individual, deep down inside he is really sneaky...

 

Frances

 

PS - for those that don't know, I am kidding with Fastbreak - we have known each other for over 30 years - much to his betterment.

Yes, I can state with certainty that Frances is well versed in the intricacies of eel wrangling... :thumb:

 

I’m better for it because I have learned that it’s not so much the eelers as it is the eel peelers you need to keep an eye on… :creepy:

A free piece of advice, Zoolander -

 

When receiving a compliment from Fastbreak, check to make sure that the seal hasn't been broken, give it a smell test, and be sure to look at the bottom of the package for leakage.

 

He's a devious one, that Fastbreak - and he's slippery as an eel ...

 

Frances

Cuddly as a cactus no doubt... :lol:
Cuddly as a cactus no doubt... :lol:
Hey, I resemble that... :irked:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

Cuddly as a cactus no doubt... :lol:

If Frances is looking like a cactus, I suggest she shave.:sssh:

If Frances is looking like a cactus, I suggest she shave.:sssh:
Snags the "sup-hose" :lol:

How about as cuddly as a baby porcupine?

 

porcupine-baby.jpg

  • Author
How about as cuddly as a baby porcupine?

 

porcupine-baby.jpg

 

 

That's LBBC, FB and Frances all together in their momma's hand! :lol:

 

Great pic, AllTell!:thumb:

Wow - those little pocupines look like sea urchins (I stepped on one once - NOT fun).

 

As for the shave, as a lady from the south, I can strongly recommend the use of a first rate depilatory cream ...

 

That's LBBC, FB and Frances all together in their momma's hand!

Naturally, I'm the good looking one on the right ...

 

 

Frances

That's LBBC, FB and Frances all together in their momma's hand! :lol:

 

Great pic, AllTell!:thumb:

I can't see the picture. :madman:

  • Author
I can't see the picture. :madman:

 

 

Well, it's a good one! :lol:

I'll try it this way

 

Not quite as big but maybe all will be able to see it.

thumb-baby_porcupines.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.