Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart VS Montgomery 3/7

Featured Replies

Do they have a previous meeting this year?

I am going to take Brossart in a typical low scoring defensive battle.

I will take Bart Rison and the Indians. This should be a great game and a close one.

Do they have a previous meeting this year?

 

No, only a JV game in the MCIT.

I think Brossart wins this game. It will be close. But Brossart is ready to play, and their coaches do a great job putting them in a position to win.

I think BB wins this game and moves on.It will be close and low scoring.

  • Author

Will brossart bring alot of fans? Id say montgomerys crowd will compare to UK's a bunch of old people and 20 students.

Will brossart bring alot of fans? Id say montgomerys crowd will compare to UK's a bunch of old people and 20 students.

A 5pm game in Maysville will limit the Mustangs crowd. I think our students will turn out to a large degree and the "old faithfuls" will work around it.

 

I'd expect a large listenership tonight of our broadcast of the game live from the Fieldhouse and then if we survive Montgomery a huge hoard of all sorts, shapes, and sizes of Mustangs fans on Friday night for the late game semis.

A 5pm game in Maysville will limit the Mustangs crowd. I think our students will turn out to a large degree and the "old faithfuls" will work around it.

 

I'd expect a large listenership tonight of our broadcast of the game live from the Fieldhouse and then if we survive Montgomery a huge hoard of all sorts, shapes, and sizes of Mustangs fans on Friday night for the late game semis.

 

I was kind of disappointed in the BB crowd for the district finals, especially since it was only a stone's throw away from the actual school. Ir is that a typical crowd for them?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.