Louisville's Uniforms

JokersWild24

The black jersey is good, I just think it's got too much going on in terms of the shoulder pads and the venting going one way and having the silver color mixed in, the red stripes on the side, then venting in a different pattern on the fronts and back. It's dizzying to look at.

I am with Deuce in loving the black helmet.

I'm surprised the white helmet I posted isn't getting more love.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate all new uniforms for all teams - I am a big tradition guy. Doesn't mean I don't like the look. I just don't teams going away from the traditional uniform. Just hopeful Bama, Penn st. Stay away- I think everyone else has changed.

A agree Coach, but you and I are much more in the minority and will always be told we need to get out of the way. Also, for some reason I have never liked "The Ville".

I'll tell 'ya though, with the way some of these unis push the envelope, if it wasn't for the graphic on-screen during a telecast I wouldn't know who the hell was playing. :lol2:

Does UL not normally wear black?

Almost every Louisville team has a black jersey and a ton of the fan gear is black. The school's colors are red and black. Truth be told the white jerseys only exist because they have to by rule.

Almost every Louisville team has a black jersey and a ton of the fan gear is black. The school's colors are red and black. Truth be told the white jerseys only exist because they have to by rule.

I like when a team in basketball or football has 3 uniforms. Two isn't enough & four is too many.