Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper vs Campbell County

Featured Replies

Who is Campbell County's goalie?

 

If it is the same as last year, he and Scott's keep may be tied for the best in NKY......

  • Replies 30
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is the same as last year, he and Scott's keep may be tied for the best in NKY......

 

Old time... Brilliant!

I am back! Could not wait to talk to you boys! Looking forward to CCH vs. Cooper. Look forward to finding Groin Pull in the crowd and introducing myself. Missed you boys!

 

Thank goodness you are back! What happened to the last thread? Please start your own thread called "Ask Nut meg"

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 13

Glyde ... I missed you too...

I say Campbell by a goal or two. I believe they won by 5 last year. Hard to believe there is a 7 or 8 goal turn around from last year. If Campbell is better as you say, then Cooper must be markedly better.

 

Maybe it's a good thing for CCH that Cooper backed out of the game last week.

Actually, it's not unusual for big swings year to year in any HS sport due to graduation, for example Cooper beat Campbell 6-2 in 2012. The thing that causes me the most concern, is Campbell shows absolutely no fear whatsoever of a narrow field, as opposed some, looking for excuses before they even take the field.

Prediction... Cooper

Actually, it's not unusual for big swings year to year in any HS sport due to graduation, for example Cooper beat Campbell 6-2 in 2012. The thing that causes me the most concern, is Campbell shows absolutely no fear whatsoever of a narrow field, as opposed some, looking for excuses before they even take the field.

Prediction... Cooper

 

Sure. I understand all pf that. I just don't see it happening. That's all.

Thank goodness u r back! What happened to the last thread? Please start your own thread called "Ask Nut meg"

 

I just looked for it also, was it taken down?

Sure. I understand all pf that. I just don't see it happening. That's all.

 

Fair enough, that's why we play'em.

Fair enough, that's why we play'em.

 

My wife tells me the "reds" are in town this month! Just like I have to wait.. Maybe next month Cooper and CCH will play each other.. I still predict Cooper

I am back! Could not wait to talk to you boys! Looking forward to CCH vs. Cooper. Look forward to finding Groin Pull in the crowd and introducing myself. Missed you boys!

 

My wife tells me the "reds" are in town this month! Just like I have to wait.. Maybe next month Cooper and CCH will play each other.. I still predict Cooper

As Watusi said, please keep the discussion about the Cooper and Campbell County match.

I just looked for it also, was it taken down?

 

Appears to have been.

Appears to have been.

 

Bummer... I believe this one held the record for most comments on a Soccer thread. Anyone know why it was taken down?

Bummer... I believe this one held the record for most comments on a Soccer thread. Anyone know why it was taken down?

 

lack of interest

lack of interest

 

It's because old timer thinks Ohio teams put pressure on CCH.. For that matter he should root for the Bluebirds..He and I should go kick a ball in the woods together and train CCH

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.