Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nut meg

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nut meg

  1. Look... Treadway had many options.. Scott was built around his ability to score. Terry Nichol shared with me he has never coached a kid that has the ability to find the net like Treadway... Here is my prediction.. Luke Treadway has a great four years at UK... Signs with Cincinnati FC plays in front of you and the NKY crowd and you enjoy his ability scoring goals for Cincinnati... Then you never see any home grown player again from NKY.....
  2. Since CCH is playing some Ohio teams you boys should know their scores.....
  3. Old F..t.. Heard you guys had a upgrade! Should be a fun friendly... Maybe Yellow card will show and enjoy as well..
  4. Treadway was anomaly. Scott will Never see another talented player like Treadway again. It took years for his talent to show up on their door step. The next Great Treadway will attend CCH...
  5. Yellow card.. You want to chime in.. Seems you like to comment on Old Tme F..at.. I know you love Cooper.. But without the Great "Treadway" I will give you Cooper wins... Scott will underperform and this NKY crowd will realize they will Never find another Treadway in their schools future ..
  6. Without Treadway.. He was the difference maker. Top 130 player ranking in the country (per Top Drawer soccer) this team is doomed!
  7. Old f...t.. My Team across the River lost to Mason... This team is hungry to beat CCH.. Last couple of matches resulted in ties. Headed to NYC.. Playing the #1 team in the country. Look forward to seeing you in the stadium.
  8. No beef! Huge difference coaching high school vs. club. For how big Walnut with boys head count he can't or will never get out of the Region. Walnut is very lucky to play the CCH talent and I expect CCH has a clean sheet.
  9. Rothwell.... He is a club jumper.. Been everywhere and encourages kids to follow him. He also is known for Not playing seniors on senior nite. I hope CCH has a clean sheet against Walnut!
  10. Agree.. When CCH plays teams like Seven Hills coached by (Terry Nichol) one of the best in the Region and play D1 teams and of course play The Summit Country Day School will allow CCH to compete.
  11. Old timer.. I am back! I missed you!
  12. I am back! I have missed you OldTimer.. Look forward to some great discussions with you!
  13. Old time.. You will not get through Trinity... You will get through McNick and Elder.. When you play 7hills you will see real soccer other than Cooper. As far as Summit this will be a true match to see if CCH can win state
  14. Old timer. Let's see you get through those Ohio teams before you proclaim CCH is a sleeper!
  15. Old timer .. You are smarter than I thought.. Hmm.. Summit..
  16. Old fart... Ohio teams! Hmm.. Seven Hills.
  17. Old time.. Not a legit... And I really like it hot on the pitch
  18. It's because old timer thinks Ohio teams put pressure on CCH.. For that matter he should root for the Bluebirds..He and I should go kick a ball in the woods together and train CCH
  19. My wife tells me the "reds" are in town this month! Just like I have to wait.. Maybe next month Cooper and CCH will play each other.. I still predict Cooper
  20. Glyde ... I missed you too...
  21. Old time... Brilliant!
  22. Ft. Thomas... And a coach... Go figure
  23. It will be like "Deliverance".. Will talk soccer!
  24. I am back! Could not wait to talk to you boys! Looking forward to CCH vs. Cooper. Look forward to finding Groin Pull in the crowd and introducing myself. Missed you boys!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.