Everything posted by Nut meg
-
Scott in 2015
Look... Treadway had many options.. Scott was built around his ability to score. Terry Nichol shared with me he has never coached a kid that has the ability to find the net like Treadway... Here is my prediction.. Luke Treadway has a great four years at UK... Signs with Cincinnati FC plays in front of you and the NKY crowd and you enjoy his ability scoring goals for Cincinnati... Then you never see any home grown player again from NKY.....
-
Just a reminder.............
Since CCH is playing some Ohio teams you boys should know their scores.....
- Covington Catholic in 2015
-
Scott in 2015
Treadway was anomaly. Scott will Never see another talented player like Treadway again. It took years for his talent to show up on their door step. The next Great Treadway will attend CCH...
-
Scott in 2015
Yellow card.. You want to chime in.. Seems you like to comment on Old Tme F..at.. I know you love Cooper.. But without the Great "Treadway" I will give you Cooper wins... Scott will underperform and this NKY crowd will realize they will Never find another Treadway in their schools future ..
-
Scott in 2015
Without Treadway.. He was the difference maker. Top 130 player ranking in the country (per Top Drawer soccer) this team is doomed!
- Covington Catholic in 2015
- Covington Catholic in 2015
- Covington Catholic in 2015
- Covington Catholic in 2015
- Covington Catholic in 2015
- Covington Catholic in 2015
-
Sleeper teams (boys)
Old time.. You will not get through Trinity... You will get through McNick and Elder.. When you play 7hills you will see real soccer other than Cooper. As far as Summit this will be a true match to see if CCH can win state
-
Sleeper teams (boys)
Old timer. Let's see you get through those Ohio teams before you proclaim CCH is a sleeper!
-
Moeller 4 Ryle 0
Old timer .. You are smarter than I thought.. Hmm.. Summit..
-
Moeller 4 Ryle 0
Old fart... Ohio teams! Hmm.. Seven Hills.
-
Tuesday Matchups
Old time.. Not a legit... And I really like it hot on the pitch
-
Cooper vs Campbell County
It's because old timer thinks Ohio teams put pressure on CCH.. For that matter he should root for the Bluebirds..He and I should go kick a ball in the woods together and train CCH
-
Cooper vs Campbell County
My wife tells me the "reds" are in town this month! Just like I have to wait.. Maybe next month Cooper and CCH will play each other.. I still predict Cooper
-
Cooper vs Campbell County
Glyde ... I missed you too...
-
Cooper vs Campbell County
Old time... Brilliant!
-
Cooper vs Campbell County
Ft. Thomas... And a coach... Go figure
-
Cooper vs Campbell County
It will be like "Deliverance".. Will talk soccer!
-
Cooper vs Campbell County
I am back! Could not wait to talk to you boys! Looking forward to CCH vs. Cooper. Look forward to finding Groin Pull in the crowd and introducing myself. Missed you boys!