Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper vs Campbell County

Featured Replies

How is Campbell this year?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell is not bad from what I saw at Soccerama. I'd go with Cooper by 2 or 3 in this game.

Campbell is not bad from what I saw at Soccerama. I'd go with Cooper by 2 or 3 in this game.

 

So what would you predict if Campbell were bad?

So what would you predict if Campbell were bad?

 

More than 2 or 3....

 

My guess is that these teams are fairly even other than up top where CC will have trouble keeping Cooper off the scoreboard. I'd guess 4-2 in this one.

More than 2 or 3....

 

My guess is that these teams are fairly even other than up top where CC will have trouble keeping Cooper off the scoreboard. I'd guess 4-2 in this one.

 

I say Campbell by a goal or two. I believe they won by 5 last year. Hard to believe there is a 7 or 8 goal turn around from last year. If Campbell is better as you say, then Cooper must be markedly better.

 

Maybe it's a good thing for CCH that Cooper backed out of the game last week.

I say Campbell by a goal or two. I believe they won by 5 last year. Hard to believe there is a 7 or 8 goal turn around from last year. If Campbell is better as you say, then Cooper must be markedly better.

 

Maybe it's a good thing for CCH that Cooper backed out of the game last week.

 

 

I am back! Could not wait to talk to you boys! Looking forward to CCH vs. Cooper. Look forward to finding Groin Pull in the crowd and introducing myself. Missed you boys!

I am back! Could not wait to talk to you boys! Looking forward to CCH vs. Cooper. Look forward to finding Groin Pull in the crowd and introducing myself. Missed you boys!

 

I'd enjoy that too....

It will be like "Deliverance".. Will talk soccer!

It will be like "Deliverance".. Will talk soccer!

 

Deliverance? Perhaps out in Boone County that kind of behavior is popular but we like females in Park Hills.....

Deliverance? Perhaps out in Boone County that kind of behavior is popular but we like females in Park Hills.....

 

Hold on groinpull, I think he claimed to be a NY transplant living in OH.

Hold on groinpull, I think he claimed to be a NY transplant living in OH.

 

Ft. Thomas... And a coach... Go figure

Deliverance is a great movie much better than those movies filmed in Ky. But Ohio movies are the best. No one can touch an ohio movie. Witness was awesome because it was filmed up in Amish Country near exit 172 in Ohio, but even Ohio movies are afraid to be seen against a movie from New Jersey, except for Summit movies.......they are appropriate for "Roads scholars."

Why don't we all just try and keep this discussion on the soccer game between Cooper and Campbell County, OK?

Who is Campbell County's goalie?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.