Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tuesday Matchups

Featured Replies

Aside from Cooper - Campbell, there are some interesting matchups tonight, hopefully all games are played and heat is not an issue:

 

Ryle - Moeller - Moeller is tied for 9th in D1 Cincy coaches poll and Ryle is 2nd in N. Ky. Should be Moeller I would think.

 

Boone - Brossart - I like Brossart by a couple of goals.

 

NewCath - St. Henry - close contest but I'd go with NCC by a goal.

Aside from Cooper - Campbell, there are some interesting matchups tonight, hopefully all games are played and heat is not an issue:

 

Ryle - Moeller - Moeller is tied for 9th in D1 Cincy coaches poll and Ryle is 2nd in N. Ky. Should be Moeller I would think.

 

Boone - Brossart - I like Brossart by a couple of goals.

 

NewCath - St. Henry - close contest but I'd go with NCC by a goal.

It is horribly hot out there right now!

I heard that it will cool down to 90 by 7:00.

Then for sure I'll bring a sweater. :lol2:

Then for sure I'll bring a sweater. :lol2:

 

I am worried about cooling down to quickly and developing condensation.

We got condensation, lots of it.

Now lightening delay.

NCC up 1-0. Penalty kick by Freppon, I think.

Boone v Brossart game postponed until October due to lightening. They announced the starting lineups and then the game was delayed. They waited for half an hour or so and then called it quits.

We got condensation, lots of it.

Now lightening delay.

NCC up 1-0. Penalty kick by Freppon, I think.

 

Freppon is money on the PK's.

Legit call for the pk?

 

Old time.. Not a legit... And I really like it hot on the pitch

NCC/St Henry game to resume today at 5pm at St Henry.

Starting score will be 0-1 NCC.

Time will be about 20 min remaining in the first half.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.