August 22, 201412 yr Is everyone here blasting him because he didn't know the difference between automatic and semi-automatic? No. Because I don't know the difference either. I'm not a fan of him in general.
August 22, 201412 yr No. Because I don't know the difference either. I'm not a fan of him in general. The difference is that you wouldn't go before a camera without being informed.
August 22, 201412 yr The difference is that you wouldn't go before a camera without being informed. Damn right I wouldn't and if I got something wrong I'd admit it.
August 22, 201412 yr Damn right I wouldn't and if I got something wrong I'd admit it. So you have something to say about Kobe lol.
August 22, 201412 yr Is everyone here blasting him because he didn't know the difference between automatic and semi-automatic? He made the claim that anyone can easy buy and automatic weapon. Said he did buy one the day after the CO shooting. When the one guy tried to explain he was wrong, instead of listening he argued. He finally basically said auto / semi-auto what's the difference. If your going to go on CNN and rally for a cause at least educate yourself just a little.
August 22, 201412 yr Good, bad or indifferent, most people who "don't know the difference" are roundly dismissed on this site, whether they have a good point or not. That "TV Guest No. 1" in the interview doesn't know the difference doesn't change the fact that there's a problem. It's just that he can't articulate the problem when you distill it down to different models of firearms. Should every person commenting on gun control issues have an expertise in firearms to have an opinion on what firearms are doing in their community? The problem is bigger than knowing the difference between a .22 and a 30-06, and the discussion shouldn't stop there. Too much silly disconnect. How can you make an educated argument if you don't know the difference in how guns operate (unless you think all guns should be banned, then I guess it doesn't matter). And this was like not knowing the difference between a .22 and a 30-06. It's like not knowing the difference between a Gulf Stream Jet and an F16.
August 22, 201412 yr So you have something to say about Kobe lol. Nope. I stand by all things I have said about Kobe and have stats and facts to support those statements I have made.
August 22, 201412 yr Author He made the claim that anyone can easy buy and automatic weapon. Said he did buy one the day after the CO shooting. When the one guy tried to explain he was wrong, instead of listening he argued. He finally basically said auto / semi-auto what's the difference. If your going to go on CNN and rally for a cause at least educate yourself just a little. Yeah, like there's such little difference between the two. Stupid! Totally agree, educate yourself or look the fool on TV.
August 22, 201412 yr Yeah, like there's such little difference between the two. Stupid! Totally agree, educate yourself or look the fool on TV. It's one thing to not know the difference and just confuse the 2 in an interview but to state what you think is a fact and basically shout down someone that is trying to correct you made him look real stupid.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.