Who will be the 16th Region Tournament MVP? Why?

I'm going to go with Vanhoose. He has proven he can light it up at MSU. I also like Black, Wilcox, McDavid, Daniels, Barker, Riley, and Thomas. Any one of those players are capable of winning the MVP trophy. ANYONE of them can carry the scoring load foe their teams. I'm going with Jonathan just because he's a proven threat in the regionals.He had an off night the other day but it happens to the best of them. He'll come out ready to play, he's ready.

I'm going to go with Vanhoose. He has proven he can light it up at MSU. I also like Black, Wilcox, McDavid, Daniels, Barker, Riley, and Thomas. Any one of those players are capable of winning the MVP trophy. ANYONE of them can carry the scoring load foe their teams. I'm going with Jonathan just because he's a proven threat in the regionals.He had an off night the other day but it happens to the best of them. He'll come out ready to play, he's ready.

Man, Really stick with the ole boy.....:thumb: That's Ok, doesnt hurt to stick to your guns...:thumb:

You might get employee of the month at Big Sandy if you keep it up...:thumb:

If Elliott is to win this tournament:

- Ferguson will need to be the MVP and score a lot of points

- Both Faulkners will have to score and handle the ball efficiently

- Weddington will need to play smart and have good all-around games (passing, scoring, and rebounding)

- Some other player will need to step up and help out

Man, Really stick with the ole boy.....:thumb: That's Ok, doesnt hurt to stick to your guns...:thumb:

:laugh: That's Awesome! Hey I need a new dining room suit! Could you help a brother out!!:D Employee of the Month! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!!:ylsuper:

LOL, that's hilarious. I stick with him because he's the real deal. Not to mention the reighning 16th Region Tournament MVP. :D