Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard/Wolfe Predictions

Featured Replies

Hazard is heavily favored in this 14th region opening round game - and I dont see Gilbert and Stamper doing anything to prove that favoring wrong.

 

Hazard big.

 

Your thoughts?

I don't know I can see Wolfe taking Hazard out; it happened in the all A. Who knows though just depends on if Stamper can play well and if Gilbert can stay out of foul trouble and keep his head on straight. I think Hazard will probably win, but I think it will be close.

Hazard by 9.

Hazard by 12 in this one....

  • Author

I would love to see Wolfe beat Hazard again. Would be great for Estill if we get by JBS.

Hazard.

Hazard will win big. Hazard is on a roll. I think that Wolfe will pack it in, much like they did last season when the Breathitt destroyed them in the tournament.

I think it will be a close game with Hazard getting the edge.

The Dogs show up for this one and win easily. Hazard by 15.

Heart says Wolfe,head says Hazard. Heart wins a lot of games this time of year????????

Hazard is playing their best ball of the year right now. Gilbert will be fun to watch. Wolfe better be ready for Hazards fans....THey can be brutal....

  • Author

I'm going to be interested to see which teams gains the support (if any) of the fans from the nights other game. If fans wants one team over the other and cheer for the team they want in round 2.

Hazard gets revenge for the All A lose.

 

Hazard by 8+

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.