Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs. Rowan County Predictions

Featured Replies

Who do you think will win this 1st round matchup. Russell won the 1st match at Rowan.

Russell bounces back

Dodd "revamps" the offense

Keeps the defense

Russell 48

Rowan 44

Which Russell team will show up? I look for Russell to rebound from a horribly dissappointing showing in the districts and beat a good Rowan Co team.

Russell-50

Rowan-44

This one is really a toss-up, IMO...I like Russell to rebound from a tough shooting night against Greenup where they only scored 24 total points and get the job done against a very good Rowan defense...

 

Russell- 67

Rowan- 56

Comes down to Daniel and Vanhoose and how each team contains them.

 

Rowan 59

Russell 54

What was the score of the last matchup?

What was the score of the last matchup?

Russell 57

 

Rowan County 53

Vanhoose gets HOT at Morehead, trust me. The Devils get revenge for last year's loss in the regional finals.

Devils 59

Vikings 52

Russell bounces back

Dodd "revamps" the offense

Keeps the defense

Russell 48

Rowan 44

 

 

That's one heck of a revamping??????? 48 PTS!!!!!:confused: :rolleyes::D

I like Russell to win.

 

Russell -24:devil:

Daniel -18:

 

:lol: :fire: :D

 

Unless that Mt. Ref from '93 comes back like Hoops #1 was referring to!!:ylsuper: Then I'll take Rowan.

 

I think the "Blazer" is taking them both!!!:thumb:

That's one heck of a revamping??????? 48 PTS!!!!!:confused: :rolleyes::D

Thats over a 100% IMPROVEMENT

not a bad place to start (and I'm being conservative):D

Thats over a 100% IMPROVEMENT

not a bad place to start (and I'm being conservative):D

 

Very true!!!! Good point!!!:ylsuper:

Considering my picks lately, I will probably be giving them the kiss of death but I am taking Russell in this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.