July 25, 201412 yr First, let me say I'm against the death penalty for several reasons that I won't go into. Having said that, my question is how hard can it be to kill somebody?!? Because many times the right people aren't in the right position to do it. Dosing drugs to achieve desired effects is what pharmacists do, not prison personnel. Often many states one dose fits all which is a terrible fit because many drugs require weight based dosages which means the dose for one man will be different from another. However you don't see pharmacists lining up behind the door to do this for obvious reasons. I was reading something the other day though that many states that have switched from the 3 drug system to the 1 drug system have seen that it takes longer now for person to die as opposed to before. I'll see if I can find the link.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.