Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You need to see this train wreck...

Featured Replies

left me feeling sad that she feels so worthless .

I will never get those 2 minutes back. Yes, only 2 - couldn't last for the entire video. Useless.

I lasted 3 minutes. I wish someone would put her out of her misery.

Am I the only one that thought I was going to see an actual train wrecking?

 

I thought the same thing when I seen the thread title.

I warned Mrs Manitou " no more video's"

From the video we can construe:

1. She's a lesbian

2. She lives with her mother.

3. She's a talented trombonist and masseuse.

4. She hasn't missed many meals, garbage or otherwise.

5. She was an outstanding employee.

 

 

What else did I miss?

 

She has no interest in working.

From the video we can construe:

1. She's a lesbian

2. She lives with her mother.

3. She's a talented trombonist and masseuse.

4. She hasn't missed many meals, garbage or otherwise.

5. She was an outstanding employee.

 

 

What else did I miss?

 

"It" is a Photo-Grapher

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.